Our next Commencement ceremony will be in 2013!
Be sure to check back later for updated information
Grad Fest! What is it?
- Purchase your Class Ring at Discount Prices only Valid during Grad fest.
- Purchase Customized Announcements to your ceremony.
- Special Discount Sales for all Graduates.
- Purchase Diploma Frames, Gift Cards & many Graduation Items
- Professional Photographer will be available (no sitting fee) Take as many pictures as you like by yourself, with your friends and family. A sample picture will be emailed to you/your friends. No commitment to purchase.
- Purchase your Cap, Gown & Tassel
- No need to special order Cap & Gowns one size fits all.
When is Grad Fest? April 30 to May 2, 2013
What time is Grad Fest? 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Where is Grad Fest? SWC Campus Store Main Campus
Gown size is determined by height and caps are one size fits all
How much is the Regalia? pricing does not include Ca State Tax.
Cap, Gown & Tassel Package (required) $36.50
Stole (optional) $16.45
Diploma Cover will be presented to students participating at the ceremony.
Grad Fest at Satellite Locations:
Otay Mesa Bookstore: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
National City Bookstore: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
San Ysidro Bookstore: Friday, May 3, 2013 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Our 2012 ceremony was a great success, with over 600 students and 125 faculty participating, and approximately 1500 guests in attendance. If you are eligible for graduation in this upcoming academic year, please plan to participate in this very special event!
Purchase SWC Graduation Rings any time of the year!
Did you know that you can purchase your graduation ring any time during the scholastic year? Southwestern College rings are available through Balfour, the leader in the college graduation ring market. Click on the link to look at the complete on-line catalog or come by the Campus Store to try on a couple of our beautiful samples.